Are you ready for life after the baby comes? This class will help you know what to expect during the postpartum/newborn period. You will learn:
- How to understand and respond to your baby’s language
- How to help your baby develop physically, intellectually and socially
- What to expect from newborn sleep, how to support infant sleep, and how to create a safe sleep environment
- Why babies cry and how to help soothe them
- What to expect from your body and emotions after the baby is born
- How to navigate changing relationships
- How to prepare for and plan for every day life in the initial postpartum period
You will leave prepared for life with a new baby and a new normal.
This class is taught by For Love of Baby owner and certified New Parent Educator Laura Nance.
January 31 from 6 -9 PM $67.00
To register click here